A Full-Time Job with Three Day Weekends:
Is Labor Day your favorite time of year because you are guaranteed three days off in a row? Well, we are giving you the opportunity to experience that joy every week. Consuro is hiring two Windows Help Desk Technicians for the afternoon shift in our Fort Worth office. Since our start in 2008, we have grown at an exponential rate. We need additional technical support on the team to manage current and upcoming major initiatives. But this is not your normal 8-5. Our flexible schedule will give you the opportunity to work only four days a week and have three days off… in a row. Plus, you don’t have to show up on the days you do work until 2pm. Think of the vacations you could take. Think of the errands you could run. Think of all the DVRing you could catch up on.
We have two open positions:
AFTERNOON SHIFT A
- Work Sunday – Wednesday
- 2pm – midnight
- Off Thursday, Friday & Saturday
AFTERNOON SHIFT B
- Work Wednesday – Saturday
- 2pm – midnight
- Off Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
Sound nice? We thought so. This is your chance to work for one of the region’s premier and fastest growing MSPs. Interested in joining the team? Here’s a little about the position and what we are looking for.
At Consuro, we don’t just hire any IT guy or girl who thinks they “know” technology just because they built a computer once. We are little more exclusive than that, but we have to be if we want to continue on the same growth path. We hire smart people to work with smart clients. Not sure if you are the right fit? Look over these qualities and see if they apply to you before hitting the send button.
• customer-service oriented
• ready to advance in your career
• ready to be a part of a true team
Sound like you? Good.
You will be a key technical resource within the Consuro organization. You will be expected to balance technical project assignments and specialization development through certifications. You will be expected to work with a highly-skilled team of professionals under unparalleled leadership. You will be respectful, engaging, motivated and smart. Oh, and you are expected to have a little fun.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Major/concentration in Computer Science or IT preferred but not required.
• Prior military experience to be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• MCSA/MCITP certification preferred
• 3+ years working in a technical support/help desk environment
• 3+ years working with Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• 3-5 years customer service related experience
• 2-3 years experience working on an outsourced helpdesk team preferable
• 2+ years experience working with advanced backend IT infrastructure such as Exchange, Active Directory, Backups, etc.
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot server performance issues using native Windows Server tools and utilities
• Strong background in Windows client operating systems, standard desktop applications (i.e. Office, Internet Explorer, anti-virus tools), Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory.
• Thorough understanding of server hardware components to include RAID configurations and externally attached storage devices
• General issues resolution for Exchange, Firewalls, VPNs and other more advanced pieces of infrastructure.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to research issues and find solutions on your own.
• Flexibility in work schedule.
• Assist with customer issues via telephone and ticketing system
• Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the problem in a systemic fashion.
• Taking ownership of customer issues to include; routing, prioritizing, troubleshooting to resolution
• Manage and support servers in a Microsoft Windows environment to ensure backup, performance and uptime are optimal.
• Install and configure servers in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Issues at this level will include but not limited to: Server Hardware, Networking, Web Services, Database, Active Directory, DNS, Cluster configuration, and E-Mail.
• Validate monitoring alerts, create support tickets as required and execute predefined troubleshooting procedures
• Create AD groups, users, and understand user permissions
• Perform routine maintenance (windows updates, server reboots, backups)
• Configuration, setup and management of IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.0 based web servers, working with a variety of .Net Frameworks (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0) and related development tools.
• Assist in the development of system solutions, architecture modifications and capacity planning for supported environments.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Work on-call rotation
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Retirement with Matching
• Paid Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
• Microsoft Training
• Flexible Hours
• Performance Bonuses
Fort Worth, Texas
This position is for our Fort Worth office. We currently have multiple locations across the state (Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and San Angelo.)
To apply, send us an email to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email and attach your resume.